Cancún was the first-ever Abraham-Hicks “land cruise”—
an experiment in fun that far exceeded expectations. Cancún
is also where Abraham introduced the brand-new analogy of
“clogged pipes” as representing old, recurring life issues.
- Subjective versus objective reality
- Ten-year-old gave her a wake-up call
- Love at first sight
- Others’ opinions have no bearing
- Past beliefs are hindering her now
- Depression/bipolar/suicide expert to speak to young girls
- Spirit Guides
- What happens during an orgasm energetically?
- Messages from the other side
- Wants to appreciate food—before, during, and after
- Using recreational drugs to feel good
- Wants opinions of others to not matter
- How to raise vibration when quarreling with lover.
- Does Esther have plans for helping teenagers?
- Her son has chosen to exclude his family
- He grows and prepares wonderful healthy food
- What is the difference between channeling and alignment?
- Does alcohol make you a less deliberate focuser?
- Gave up smoking, now wants same with job
- Wants to lead business from an Abraham perspective
- Can he find alignment, causing hair to return?
- Are we born with personalities of our choosing?
- Introversion, momentum, and meditation... and many more.