" Monogamy the Ideal Representation of a Romantic Relationship? "
"If our happiness is not dependent on anybody else, do you think that we would be more allowing of our partner doing whatever they want to do, if we were in the Vortex?"
- Why are there different messages from different channelers?
- Her breadwinning partner is not in the Vortex.
- She and her mate disagree about a baby.
- Ever a time to give up on something?
- She's had a troubling relationship with her mother.
- He believes pushing against does sometimes work.
- Confused about the actual existence of heaven.
- Wants to know if all time exists simultaneously.
Some Abraham points:
“The sooner you make peace with allowing your partner to do whatever they please, the happier you will be.”
“There is not a decided right or wrong about that or anything. But there are personal preferences that as individuals you have come to.”
“Every subject is really two subjects: what is wanted and the absence of what is wanted. There are a lot of people who are expressing their desire for something, who are actually a vibrational match to its opposite because they’ve been spending more time thinking about why they don’t want that, than they’ve been thinking about why they want that.”
“Your wedding vows are so interesting to us. Until death we do part? We would say something more like, I like you pretty good, let’s see how it goes.”
“If through life experience you’ve come to your personal preference, then simply offer a vibration that speaks to your personal preference, and the Universe will deliver to you someone who agrees.”
Excerpted from the Sydney, Australia workshop of 3/17/13.
All Abraham-Hicks materials, recordings and workshops are copyrighted by Esther Hicks and may not be shared or re-broadcast without permission.