In this program compiled from the first workshop held in 2005, Abraham responds to heartfelt concerns about the devastating war in Iraq and the recent Tsunami devastation, as well as questions about taxes and earth-changes in general.
Then Jerry engages Abraham in a dialog about whether our inner guidance can steer us away from death, and asks for their perspective on suicidal beings.
Finally, Abraham brings their unique point of view to the topic of "Bipolar Disorder", and talks to a family physician about teaching "wellness".
With current events in the news weighing on many, Abraham's timely observations here are like a breath of fresh air.
Recorded in Tampa, Florida on January 8th, 2005.
- Taking the Emotional Journey (15:44)
- Conflicted About the Iraq War (17:08)
- Tsunamis, Hurricanes, & Law of Attraction (11:25)
- Jerry: Are We Guided Away From Death? (15:29)
- Jerry: Responding To Suicidal People (7:08)
- Bipolar or Just a "Strong Wanter"? (7:46)
- A Family Physician Teaches Wellness (7:17)